About the EXL Insurance Premium Audit Group:
A leader in the field, EXL can complete all levels of premium audits on all auditable exposure types. We train our 450+ highly skilled professionals worldwide utilizing our industry-leading training platform and curriculum.
This expertise is combined with a technology-enabled proprietary platform, with predictive modeling capabilities.
Using a Premium Audit selection model, the team can predict the likelihood of policy misclassification, automatically assign audit methods to save carriers time and money, and use machine learning to continuously improve correlation and prediction accuracy.
To learn more about the EXL Insurance Premium Audit Group visit us at www.exlservice.com/industries/insurance/premium-audit
Why work for the EXL Insurance Premium Audit Team?
- No experience? No problem! We provide up to 8 weeks of paid training, depending on experience
- 17 days paid vacation, plus 10 paid holidays
- Superb training program
- Work from home when not in the field
- Competitive total compensation package and benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Laptop and other necessary office equipment provided
- Pay Type: Hourly plus production bonus incentives, in accordance with EXL’s policies
- Total compensation for this position, which is a combination of an hourly base rate plus production bonus incentives, is targeted between $35k – $52k in total earnings within the first year.:
- Hourly base rate is dependent upon job specific experience and location.
- There is no cap on production bonus incentives
The Role and Responsibilities:
The Premium Insurance Field Auditor conducts insurance policy audits for Worker’s Compensation, Auto and General Liability policies.
This is done by auditing the policyholder’s records according to client company standards.
If you are looking for a fast paced, self-motivating work environment from home, this job may be for you!
Working from your home office, this role requires scheduling appointments with the insured to be audited, and travel on an average of 4 days per week within your assigned territory to meet with the insured and obtain necessary documentation for our insurance company client audits all while adhering to customer requirements and quality standards.
Territory: Sioux Falls, SD and surrounding areas
- MUST be in current possession of reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to work independently from home
- Experience with the MS Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined and exhibit a willingness to learn
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of insurance and / or basic accounting principles is a plus