* Please note: this is an unpaid internship opportunity.
We’re seeking an intern to assist us with preparing and implementing our weekly email marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
● Researching and implementing optimal messaging to achieve specific campaign marketing goals (e.g., sales, newsletter signups, website visits, etc.)
● Performing data analysis of campaign results and suggesting applicable improvements
● Providing ongoing analytical reports of campaign performance
● Gathering, summarizing, and implementing research for marketing campaign best practices & trends, to optimize performance
● Coordinating with marketing team to ensure consistency with messaging, branding, and specific outreach strategies
● 1+ years of proven experience in email marketing
● Ability to leverage marketing strategies to grow business audience, sales, website traffic, and social media traffic significantly
● Very high attention to detail
● Highly motivated and results-driven
● Extensive knowledge of results-driven email marketing strategies
All work will be performed remotely, so reliable Internet access is a prerequisite for employment.
Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.