Media Relations, Social Media, and Results
- Draft press releases, fact sheets, media advisories, and other general press materials
- Write and distribute pitches for media outreach, serving as a media contact
- Maintain social media channels for clients
- Monitor for all results and work with account team to compile reports for client(s)
Research and Data Collection
- Research client and client-related information through online resources, databases, directors, etc.
- Conduct media and social media audits
- Compile data in an organized and clear way
- Develop client-specific media lists and contribute to LáLew’s general contact database
- Draft research reports to be reviewed by the LáLew team and clients as needed.
Administrative Roles and Tasks
- Attend client meetings, producing meeting summaries and next steps as needed.
- Develop, organize, and send documents, files, and reports to clients
- Prepare and present materials for client meetings (primarily in a virtual format)
- Understand client marketplace, industry, or sector as needed to meet goals and objectives
This is a contracted position. The expected time commitment is 35 – 40 hours per month, maybe more any given month. You have the potential to earn $1000 – $1200/monthly or more.