Currently we have an immediate opening for a Financial Assistant/Financial Associate/Accountant position at Arlington Heights, IL office. This position is responsible for corporate finance/accounting related activities.
- Prepare and send invoices, credit memos, and purchase orders.
- Process company receipts, sales invoices, and payments from customers and suppliers.
- Monitor accounts payable, following up on outstanding balances when required.
- Maintain exact financial records noting employer’s incoming and outgoing finances. (Cash flow projections).
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Prepare annual monthly budgets and analyze variances between budgeted and actual results.
- Process employee wages and expense claims.
- Prepare monthly balance sheets and profit and loss statements including adjusting journal entries.
- Handle insurance claims.
- Create regular financial reports.
- Accumulate quantities and valuation of quarterly inventories. (raw materials, WIP and finished goods).
- Assist with payroll processing.
- Experience with Peach-tree/Sage.
- Bachelor’s degree with some financial background accounting experiences.
- 2~3 years or more of experiences in a financial assistant/associate or accountant position. Priority given to applicants with some knowledge in machine tools business but wiling to train the right candidate.
- Be able to effectively communicate with customers and vendors, as well as upper management and coworkers. Respond promptly to all phone calls and e-mails.
- Work with flexibility and prioritizing, a sense of urgency, multi-tasking, as well as professionalism.
- Willing to work in an office and warehouse setting. Keep an organized working environment (accurate filing system, logs, reports, etc.). Must be a team player with a “can-do” attitude. Can also work independently.
- Computer literate with fluency in Microsoft office (WORD, EXCEL, etc.) and able to type no less than 50 wpm.
Compensation and Benefits
- Position title and salaries are negotiable depending on level of experiences and skills.
- Full coverage on healthcare for employee and family.
- Paid and vacation days and sick days.
- Room for career growth.